Friday, December 26, 2014

The release of 31 Days of Summer by CJ Fallowfield (Book #2 in the 31 Days Series)

I am so excited for this one! I have been waiting for the release of 31 Days of Summer.
HOLY COW! This one kept me on my toes and I could not put it down.  Dan and Ellie have such a long and twisted road to each other. The many trials and tribulations are quite relatable and I found myself lost in their world again.

This one was of my favorite follow up book in a series. The characters frustrated me at times with their stubbornness but honestly I felt they were reacting very much in line with what reality might be.  These two grabbed me in book one and I could not be more pleased with this book.

I don't want to give away the book so sorry for my vagueness. :-) Dan and Ellie navigate through many uncharted territories. You see them grow and change together and apart. It was a hard one emotionally but I wouldn't have it any other way.

This was a very well written book with lots of events that I did not see coming. I cried again with this one and felt at many points that my own heart was being ripped out! CJ Fallowfield did a fantastic job and I was not let down. 

I really enjoyed the intertwining of characters from her other series as it gave a different dimension to those characters as well. A lot of thought and heart went into this book that much is obvious. I don't know if CJ came out of that one unscathed. :-)

Check out 31 Days of Summer by CJ Fallowfield if you have not read the first in this 2 book series check out 31 Days of Winter first.


So excited!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment