Sunday, August 17, 2014

One Day...



One day I hope to write my own children's picture book. I even have the name of the character. That's about where it stops. :-) I need to really iron out what the character is and where exactly I want them to go. As much as I love adult fiction I could never write it. Yes I have a ton of ideas for adult fiction but my execution would be severely lacking.

I've always loved children's picture book and the simple but important messages they share with readers. So I have been researching for some help on getting my small idea started and turned into a book. Hopefully one day I can achieve this goal. I have other writing/book related goals that are more towards the editing side of books in the near future but as far as writing goes this is where it starts.

How did you get started in writing? What tips do you have for the first time writer?

No comments:

Post a Comment